EOWON is looking for 2 Project Manager Interior Fit-Out (with emphasis on Hospitality Project) for its Penang HQ, to work on an increasing volume of interior architecture and interior design projects in the Northern Region of Malaysia.
- Fully experienced with handling Interior Fitting Out construction & installation works such as guest rooms, restaurants, public area in a 5-star hotel/Serviced Residence.
- Able to oversee & monitor a few projects of up to total MYR50 million simultaneously.
- Knows contractual OBLIGATIONS & RIGHTS in all documents from the owner, consultant.
- Comprehends drawings from architect, engineers & designer confidently.
- Comprehends the contract between contractor and owner, and/or the MC
- Plan and Setup Master Schedule for Projects.
- Highly proficiency with software for scheduling.
- Conversant with M&E (E&M) interphase with Interior Fitting work.
- To command & control skilled workmen and sub-con on site, and achieve good quality.
- Able to source for and engagement of sub-contractors/suppliers and make contracts with them, and motivate them to highly efficient work performance.
- From the project needs, able to extract all the materials required and get them purchased.
- To be responsible for the PROFITABILITY of all projects handled.
- To be aware of project accounts and make claims promptly.
- Compile all relevant documents from the beginning to the end of the project.
- To manage & mentoring relevant departments & team members in the project team.
- Upon completion, to organise and document the closing for the project.
- Able to lead teams and handle multiple jobs.
- Coordinate with Design Department to produce shop drawings.
- Coordinate with QS Department for tendering, VO costing and quotation.
- Coordinate with Production Department to ensure correct work is done.
- To provide weekly work reports to senior persons.
- Safety trained and familiar with ISO practises.
- To comply with local authority health & safety regulations and keep records as necessary.
- Total commitment and fulfilment of duties.
- To work with the Technical Team to ensure that detailed construction drawings are completed to expected standards.
- To manage the project through to completion via efficient project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Interior Architecture / Interior Design / Architectural; M&E or Structure Engineering or Construction Management; prior related training a plus.
- 3 years as a manager or higher with total 8 years work experience.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, SketchUp, Hand sketch (Revit/BIM is a plus).
- Strong analytical thinkers; Highly hand on with experience in international practice a plus.
- Confident, clear and articulate in English; Mandarin/Cantonese a plus (due to Clientele from China, Singapore, Taiwan & Hong Kong).
- Meticulous and have attention to detail.
- Highly demonstrate strong competencies in planning and project management to lead multiple projects and resources while maintaining a focus on quality and budget.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work; Work well under pressure.
- Subject: “Application to EOWON: Project Manager(ID Fit Out)”
- Email to
Related Jobs (32)
Architecture Internship 2021 | Fabian Tan Architect on November 24, 2020 Full Time Internship