- Handle day to day accounting activities & office administration works, i.e. works relates to AP, AR and admin. Such as data entry, issue invoices/cheque, prepare schedules, bank reconciliation, monthly closing of account, filling, follow-up calls, etc
- Ensuring outgoing invoice, debit note, credit note and statement of account are correctly and in a timely manner
- Update financial records with daily transactions
- Chasing payment & reply email
- The check invoice, bills, vouchers or documents for corrections before entering into records
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
- Ensure all the financial transactions are properly coded and recorded
- To perform posting of expenses, or other transactions to journals or ledgers and verify accuracy and assist in costing for quotation and other related functions.
- To assists in daily office administrative task which includes documentation, filling, correspondences, coordinating and following up on pending matters
- Provide and support in any assigned office general administration job, human resources matters and incoming call
- Maintain, manage and update all customer databases in a timely manner
- To carry out duties which may be assigned to you from time to time as requested by the superior / Directors of the company
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (not in any particular order)
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Candidates with relevant working experience will have added advantage.
- Experience in sales/hardware may be advantageous.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Work)
- Monitoring employees attendance, maintain and upkeep employee’s file
- Punctuality, discipline, detail oriented, multitasking capability, good working attitudes, hardworking, ability to self-check input and verify its correctness, ability to work independently with minimum supervision, good communication and writing skills