- Responsible in managing and monitoring project progress and report the progress to Director .
• Involve in checking on tender documents for technical related matters , changes in design , tender evaluation , procurement of works and supply contracts.
• Checking and verifying payment for contractors.
• Maintaining good relationship with local authorities and responsible to submit documents and get approval from local authorities.
• Work closely with consultants to ensure planning and design are carry out accordingly,resolve technical matters during and post construction.
• Drive for cost saving opportunity and revenue enhancement by working closely with Operations department, contract and Finance departments.
• Conduct on-site inspection to ensure design and quality of the project are meeting the requirements, delegate and oversee work of site staff.
• Responsible in project handover related matters and conduct evaluation once project completed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Leadership, interpersonal, property knowledge.
• Good exposure with relevant authorities.
• Knowledge in civil & structure, professional registration is added advantage.
• Building good successful working relationships with stakeholders.
• At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Project Management or equivalent.
• 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Willing to travel, relocate or transfer based on the assigned projects.
Related Jobs (27)
Part 2 Graduate Architect / Project Architect | Johor on July 6, 2020 Full Time
Senior Architect on June 11, 2020
Junior Architect on June 11, 2020